Tips to reduce screen time:
- Embrace spring by heading outdoors to play
- Go for a family walk
- Start a new novel
- Begin a new hobby
- Keep track of your screen time and reduce your time on social media/gaming/programs
- Schedule family game nights (cards, board games)
- Exercise everyday
Healthy eating habits contribute to academic success and well-being. Visit York Region Public Health to find out more about nutrition and healthy eating.
The Board of Trustees announces the appointment of Ab Falconi as the new Director of Education for the York Catholic District School Board, effective April 1, 2018. Mr. Falconi replaces retired Director of Education, Patricia Preston, and Acting Director, Diane Murgaski.
“We are pleased and excited to welcome Mr. Falconi as our new Director of Education,” said Elizabeth Crowe, Chair of the Board. ... Continue reading "York Catholic District School Board Names Ab Falconi as New Director of Education"
- Time in nature can help reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration
- You’ll drink more water
- Boost happiness and decrease stress
- Boost of Vitamin D
- Strengthens our heart muscle and other muscles too!
- Social emotional connections
- Curriculum connections
Sometimes you look out the ... Continue reading "Embrace the Outdoors in the Winter"