Summer weather is coming soon. Please review the following items that are not included as part of the school dress code (based on Policy 219A) with your children:
- halter tops,tank tops, spaghetti strap tops(narrower than 3 fingers), tube tops
- half shirts, tops with cut outs,tops made of mesh or netting type material
- short shorts or skirts
- low neck line (front or back)
- language and/or representation (pictures) on attire that indicates gang affiliation and/or depicts violence,profanity or discrimination of any kind whatsoever that otherwise demeans an identifiable individual or group
- accessories not in keeping with the dress code as determined by the school
Tops, pants, shorts and skirts must cover the entire midriff.
School Spirit Wear will be acceptable as a dress code option.
There are no restrictions regarding footwear.